Thursday, July 7, 2011

My E.L.F Cosmetics Purchase!

Ok BB's, so today e.l.f Cosmetics had a splendiferous sale for their 7th birthday.. They had 70% off for 70 minutes and afterwards 60% off for 70 minutes, then the rest of the day was 50% off until midnight.. So I was fortunate to able to get the 70% off.. I was tempted to go overboard with my purchase but due to the sale the site was running slow.. I played it safe and got the stuff I wanted with enough spare time.. The items I purchased were...


The 11 piece brush collections set:


$30

The angled brush:

$3

The Essential Super Glossy Lip Shine:
Strawberry
$1





Honey Do
$1







The Studio Matte Lip Color:


Tea Rose
$3


The Essential Zit Zapper:

$1

The Studio Cream Eyeliner:

Teal Tease
$3


Punk Purple
$3


My bill came up to $45.00 and with 70% off i saved $31.50! My updated bill was $13.50 without shipping and handling.. My order should come in about 3 to 5 business days.. When I receive it I'll test them out and see how they go.. Stay tuned Beauty Babes!













No comments:

Post a Comment