Friday, July 8, 2011

Fabulous Finds!

Hey BB's, today's fabulous find is the Ruby Kisses HD nail polish. I came across this nail polish while rummaging through my mother's nail polish collection... What drew me to this polish was the colors.. The two colors I used were Mickey Mouse Me and Bold and the Beautiful.. Mickey Mouse Me is a taupe and opaque color.. Bold and the  Beautiful is a beautiful deep,rich and vibrant purple.. The application was smooth and not streaky.. One coat provided full coverage but I used two coats to ensure an added longevity to the polish life..  These polishes are relatively inexpensive for about $1.99 depending on where you go.. So this is what the polishes look like in the bottle and on my nails..


Left: Bold and the Beautiful
Right: Mickey Mouse Me
I attempted to do a tip with the Bold and the Beautiful on the fingers with the Mickey Mouse Me and a tip with the Mickey Mouse Me on the nail with the Bold and the Beautiful.. I painted my nails yesterday and so far i have had no chipping or peeling of the nail polish.. even after washing dishes.. To ensure a nice shine I use the Seche Vite top coat.. This top coat is fantastic.. It dries fast and leaves a shiny finish.. Stay tuned Beauty Babes for more fabulous finds and reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment