Sunday, July 10, 2011

Fashion Find of the Day!

Hey BB's.. So yesterday I attended this event called Tweet Your Face Off at Nas Photo and I came across this watch on the arm of Sharontina Brightman  that really caught my eye.. It was a pink watch with a bunch of small crystals that  changed according to the time.. When I saw this I was highly intrigued and had to look it up.. The watch that I saw is the Phosphor Appear Pink Crystal watch..



For me this watch is a must have.. It's unique and just simply to die for.. A watch of this caliber is sure to come with a pretty looking price tag.. The watch costs $249.. A little high for my meager student budget but with a lot of saving it shall be something I will acquire.. This wraps up my Fashion Find of the Day.. Stay tuned Beauty Babes!

No comments:

Post a Comment