Sunday, June 22, 2014

Finally Phosphor!


As you guys may know, I've been dying to purchase a Phosphor watch after seeing it on the arm of Ms. Sharontina Brightman. I finally purchased the watch a little less than a year ago and I absolutely love it. I get so many compliments on it and many people tell me that they haven't seen anything like it. I figured instead of settling for Michael Kors like every one else, that I would be different and do something new. The full name of the watch that I bought is the Phosphor Appear pink crystal watch with the pink nylon bracelet. You can purchase this watch or others like it at www.phosphorwatches.com . All of the Appear  watches come equipped with Swarovski crystals that change according to the time. Definitely check them out, it's worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment