Tuesday, July 3, 2012

A Little Piece of Me 7*4*12

I'm glad to say that I'm a high school graduate! I will be attending Embry-Riddle come August and I'm filled with many emotions. This is an entirely new experience in my life that I am quite nervous about. Yes I am excited but am filled with many doubts. Will I be good enough? Who will I meet? How will it be? I am constantly reassured that there are nothing but good things to come regarding my future. There are many expectations riding on my shoulders, people always pushing for me to succeed. This is a great reassurance but also highly daunting. Perhaps it's just over thinking that is inhibiting my mind and causing me to worry. It is in fact. I know I'll meet great people and if I don't, oh well. The only thing that I can try to be is the best me there ever was. One that will look past negativity, be keen to my surroundings and to strive for greatness. My family has been nothing less and I have a lot to live up to.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment